Executive Coach/Strategic Process Facilitator
Regina Chua has more than 27 years of international corporate management experience from FORTUNE 500 companies and organization performance consultancy for global MNCS today. As a process facilitator, she is known for optimizing productivity from group dialogue.
Most recent strategic planning sessions include APM (fully owned by ARA) and multiple sessions for Fraser Hospitality Property Limited, Sentosa Golf Club and Mount Faber Limited Group. She has also conducted large group facilitation for Business Construction Authority (BCA) and the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority of Singapore (AVA).
Her collaborative facilitation method promotes a balanced share of voice in formal dialogue thus enriching options consideration, stakeholder participation and effective problem solving and decision making.
She has earned her client’s trust with her collaborative stakeholder-centric approach. The media has even recognized her in The Straits Times SME Spotlight for her corporate edge and Channel News Asia gave the thumbs up for her for her sold out book launch on consultative engagement, FIREFLY – How to build trust and credibility.
She holds a MBA from the University of Hull, Masters in Strategic Marketing, BBA (NUS) and is one of the 1,000 global certified Marshall Goldsmith® Stakeholder Centred Coach for C-suite coaching.
Her professional accreditation includes an advanced certified Emergenetics Consultant (Neuroscience-based psychometric tool), DISC Certification, Strengths Deployment Inventory (Conflict Management). She has also attended the popular program “Identifying Strategic Opportunities “at Thunderbird University, Arizona Executive Development Program.
Regina’s Professional Career Credentials
In 2003 at age 38 years, Regina Chua, embarked on a new venture that combined her 15-year Asia Pacific corporate marketing and business development experience with her ability to develop customized industry-specific sales solutions. Discipline Dynamics has since trained and delivered customized sales solutions to both local and multinational corporations worldwide across a myriad of industries in both the consumer and B2B markets.
Below are highlights of her 15-year regional corporate marketing and business development experience:
Regional Marketing and Communications Director – Schlumberger International (Beijing)
At 29, Regina was given the responsibility to spearhead Asia Pacific market development initiatives in utility meter, smart card and terminal and semi-conductor solutions for Schlumberger International (Beijing). During her tenure there, the company saw a 25% revenue growth. Her innovative go-to-market market entry strategy achievements are as follows:
- Built #1 preferred supplier for telcos in 7 months from launch in North Asia with several worlds’ first wireless solutions for mobile gaming, gambling and banking
- Launched People Bank Of China’s first smart-bank card nationwide in China
- Developed banking solutions for ICBC and its associate banks in Beijing
- Developed smart-card traffic fine system for the traffic police in Beijing
Regional Marketing Director – 2000 – 2003
Regina Chua was appointed Regional Marketing Director for:
At SAS Institute, Regina re-positioned the company from a software house into a vertical solutions provider through training and segmentation strategies in Japan and, Korea .
Verisign Inc., USA
At Verisign Inc., USA, Regina was responsible for building a strong distribution and sales network with solutions-based capabilities to sell authentication solutions beyond SSL in Japan.
Stock Exchange of India, Mumbai
Regina acted as an advisor to the Stock Exchange of India, Mumbai to help launch Asia’s first scriptless trading solutions.
Philippines Stock Exchange
Regina also acted as an advisor to the Philippines Stock Exchange for their online statutory submissions solution.
Other Key Career Credentials
Starting on a high note, Regina was the first ‘graduate’ that Ogilvy Direct – world’s no. 1 advertsing agency – hired in 1988 and was awarded the most outstanding ‘Ogilvy Giant’ account servicing person for key account management of the American Express, Nestle and BMW accounts.
She continued to excel in global MNCs such as Apple Computer S.E.A, Kimberley Clark Commercial, Compaq and Perstorp (Pergo) breaking new frontiers.
- Outstanding sales results for launch of Apple’s first commercial mass consumer range
- No.1 share for Scott paper in commercials markets in Singapore and Malaysia
- No.1 Compaq enterprise brand in service and storage solutions in South Asia
- No.1 laminated floor market share for brand leader Pergo in Shenzhen and Singapore
Academic & Professional Qualifications
- Certified Conflict Management Consultant – Strengths Deployment Inventory SDI (2014)
- Certified Emergenetics Consultant (2012)/Best “Analytical Brain” (2013)
- Certified Style Coach Institute Consultant (2010)
- Certified DISC Behaviourial and Career consultant (2005)
- Executive Development Program, ‘Plan for results’, SpeakEasy Inc. , New York, USA (2001)
Executive Development for ‘Managing Strategic Opportunities, Thunderbird Graduate Business School for International Management, Arizona USA (1994)
- Kepnor-Tregoe® Problem Solving & Decision Making workshop (1995)
- MBA in Strategic Marketing , University of Hull, United Kingdom (2000)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, NUS Business School, Dean’s List (1988)
- Member of Crestcom© International, USA accredited facilitator for Bullet proof© Manager
- Member of the International Association of Facilitators USA, 2003-present