Working through collaborative conflicts for co-creation
Deliver Results Through Relationships: Working through collaborative conflicts for co-creation
Today’s reality? Relationships are the key to high performing teams.
That’s because the ability to interact effectively with people isn’t just a ‘nice-to-have‘ – today, it’s non-negotiable. New goals, different team members, changing roles, structures and accountabilities are realities that generate poor performance. Faulty work relationships often result in conflict that impact every aspect of delivering projects on plan and on budget. It is not the lack of knowledge, skills or motivation, but the mismanagement of relationships that creates the greatest cost to work teams.
People are complex and that can make interacting with people challenging. At times, it can make them downright difficult – but relationships don’t have to be. Today, managers need people to understand that everyone speaks a unique ‘collaboration language’, and the languages other people speak. It provides even further understanding of how those languages change during conflict and, in turn, how to prevent, manage and resolve it.
Equip teams to succeed. Give them the tools to take initiative, innovate and make smart decisions. Give them the Core Strengths™ advantage.
Core Strengths™ integrates the communication of three business priorities:
- People – a concern for helping and developing others
- Performance – a drive for directing action and achieving results
- Process – a focus for establishing clear and meaningful order
What you’ll learn:
In this action-oriented workshop, you’ll discover how to:
- Develop the skill of collaborative communication
- Build stronger commitments and responsibility between people
- Increase your ability to engage in productive opposition and better decision making
- Apply and see results from practical relationship intelligence tools
- Increase joint accountability for producing results through relationships
How you’ll learn:
The Core Strengths™ workshop helps you transform powerful new concepts into swift, effective action by learning how to:
- Assess Motives: Nuance and understand how to productively handle opposition and conflict.
- Borrow Strength: Deploying the right strengths (behaviours) for maximum effort amidst diversity
- Communicate Thoughtfully: Create a common collaborative language in any deadlock or conflict
You’ll leave the session with the knowledge and skills critical for addressing your highest-stakes workplace situations – including an action plan tailored to a specific situation you’re facing. Your plan will detail:
- Assessing the interpersonal and intrapersonal intent and impact on each other
- Calibrate the strengths to deploy with your team to create the best possible outcomes for all
- Influence and persuade your stakeholders in their language to productively achieve your goals
Core Strengths™ workshops deliver a huge payoff – translating into maximum ROI – now a public programme by DDC.
Date and Time:
27 December 2019 / 9 am to 5 pm
Part 1: 0900 – 1230
- How collaboration works in diversity? How to make it work?
- Evaluating your motivation drivers and how others see you
- Connecting with your strengths to accelerate your agility
1230 – 1330: Lunch (catered lunch provided)
Part 2: 1330 – 1700
- How intra-personal savviness works in cross-functional teams?
- Being authentic while driving performance and engagement
- Facilitates and settles differences constructively and relationally
1700: Workshop concludes
SDI 2.0 (Strength Deployment Inventory)
Attendees will receive an email upon registering with an invitation to take the assessment. The SDI 2.0 is required to be completed prior to attending the workshop. The assessment takes approximately 30 minutes to complete and the results will be presented in the workshop.
Price SG$630.00 per participant (inclusive of SDI 4-Reports at SG$230.00 per participant)