Negotiation & Influence: Enhance Your Bargaining Power & Value Creation For All
The ability to negotiate favorable agreements – with customers, colleagues, investors and suppliers is a vital skill for executives.
To be able to do so, leaders should be able to examine the psychology of decision making, overcome barriers to negotiation and apply successful negotiation tactics while evaluating alternate approaches.
Note: Curriculum shall have a heavy emphasis on practice, coaching and peer feedback.
This course will help you:
- rethink negotiation as a problem solving tool
- identify how you can create ,and
- claim value in your interactions—from the everyday to the rare and high-value
Equip participants with the following:
- Enhance bargaining power to create more value and claim a larger share of the pie
- Recognize and resolve different issues that occur frequently when negotiating
- Develop strategies for efficient pre-negotiation preparation
- Build and maintain working relationships without forfeiting economic outcomes
- Deal with difficult tactics
2020 Workshop Dates:
Singapore: 8 & 9 June 2020, 9am to 5pm
Register Your Interest TODAY!