Mental Agility: How to lead change and motivate your team?
Change and agility functions symbiotically for employees to thrive in a dynamic organization and leaders to be ready to lead confidently amidst rapid change. Agility is the intentional choice to adjust and adapt to make the best of the situation at hand.
For any organisation, self-awareness and self-calibration is a cornerstone to establishing a culture of employees who take change as a personal/team development challenge to be agile and adaptable.
Using a profiling tool, they will self-discover how they can calibrate their responses situationally by stretching their bandwidth in their thoughts, actions and interface with others.
Note: Curriculum shall have a heavy emphasis on practice, coaching and peer feedback.
- Equip one with an agility mindset to thrive on rapid change at work
- Relate agility to 4 values of innovation, trust an empowerment and collaboration
- Leverage change through managing oneself and collaborating with the diversity of others
Equip participants with the following:
- Understand the agility is within your grasp, how you choose to think and behave
- Know yourself – where your strengths and stretch areas are
- Realise that awareness of self and others form an objective lens to leverage diversity and one’s inherent strengths
- Learn several tools to stretch your versatility and motivate yourself to be adaptable to how you view, process and present your view of the world
2020 Workshop Dates:
- Singapore: 20 & 21 January 2020, 9am to 5pm
- Singapore: 17 & 18 February 2020, 9am to 5pm
Register Your Interest TODAY!