Trust & Credibility: Building Cross-Silo Relationships
Understanding the responsibilities of the employees, all staff need to be resilient and flexible when engaging with stakeholders, be it an internal or external encounter to ensure that they can thrive effectively at the workplace and be well prepared in terms of meeting the needs and demands of the workplace.
Current external contact points may include industry players such as business associations, private sector such as vendors, consultants or other government agencies. In addition, internal stakeholder engagement could include peers, subordinates, superiors, colleagues from other departments.
Using our proprietary FIREFLY© Consultative Engagement approach, the workshop seeks to create an intuitive approach to engage professionally to achieve a win-win outcome for all parties concerned.
Note: Curriculum shall have a heavy emphasis on practice, coaching and peer feedback.
- Comprising influencing, communication and persuasion skills inside the framework, F.I.R.E. guides you to the approach to facilitate dialogue effectively for mutual understanding and appreciating viewpoints.
- Subsequently, F.L.Y. guides you through the conversational techniques to pitch ideas and overcome objections with difficult personalities
Equip participants with the following:
- Assess the role of communication in organisational effectiveness.
- Discuss the challenges posed by different styles of communication.
- Adopt appropriate style and methods for different occasions or audience.
- Obtain buy-in and influence others towards a purpose or goal through strategies that address the needs of the audience.
2020 Workshop Dates:
Singapore: 27 & 28 April 2020, 9am to 5pm
Register Your Interest TODAY!