Present To Influence: Speak So Others Will Listen & Engage
Consultative Presentation addresses the need to be clear about the WIIFM (What’s In It For Me) from an audience perspective and challenges the attendees to craft a compelling presentation that address not only the primary needs but the live feedback onsite. Apart from developing a concise contextual presentation, the need to be able to present based on the different styles of the audience is key to delivering a presentation that connect deeply with the audience.
Note: Curriculum shall have a heavy emphasis on practice, coaching and peer feedback.
- Design an audience-centric presentation in a succinct and concise approach
- Adapt to different presentation situations and personality types
- Confidently adapt presentation based on life audience feedback
- Understand the different thinking and behavior styles of audience and align to build on common ground
Equip participants with the following:
- Develop greater awareness of one’s individual presentation strengths and build on those strengths to be persuasive and impactful presenters.
- Receive audience feedback on the impact and impression that their presentation style made.
- Develop/strengthen one’s ability to adapt presentation style to engage different types of audience.
- Enhance one’s competency in structuring clear and succinct presentations.
2020 Workshop Dates:
Singapore: 28 & 29 May 2020, 9am to 5pm
Register Your Interest TODAY!