Negotiation Essentials: Sensemaking Strategies To De-conflict Deadlock Dialogues
Whether we are dealing with internal or external stakeholders, suppliers or friends and family, unconsciously we negotiate almost daily. The positive result of that negotiation conversation is dependent on our perception of negotiation and our approach to obtain our goal.
Note: Curriculum shall have a heavy emphasis on practice, coaching and peer feedback.
This course will help you:
- Understand the application of negotiation in all workplace conversations such as inter-department, vendor, colleague, etc.
- Strength your persuasion abilities when you need to influence without authority
- Realise your own personal negotiation style approach
- Understand the impact of personality and communication style
- Prepare for negotiation towards an open yet collaborative atmosphere
- Identify the different approaches of persuasion (Cialdini’s influence principles)
Equip participants with the following:
- Negotiation techniques to strengthen your problem solving abilities
- Value deadlocks and differences at work as opportunities for dialogue and joint solutioning
- Mastering the techniques to design a negotiation dialogue
- Articulate common ground between two parties
- Conclude better agreements through a principled-approach
2020 Workshop Dates:
Singapore: 7 & 8 September 2020, 9am to 5pm
Register Your Interest TODAY!