Key Account Management: Planning & Opportunity Identification
Key account or stakeholder relationships come with a double-edged sword: while their contribution makes them a strategic priority, managing and nurturing the relationship requires thoughtful deliberation and planning.
We’ve designed this workshop to help you systematically uncover latent needs and create opportunity valued by your key customers. We’ll show you how to think and evaluate the potential from a customer-centric and help ignite new avenues for reframing your value propositions.
Instantly relevant, you’ll use our toolbox to translate your knowledge into decision making information to prioritize & align to your customer’s needs. Positioning yourself as a trusted advisor, your customers will become more receptive to potential partnerships for future collaboration.
Note: Curriculum design focuses on team discussions, brainstorming & implementation. Walk away ready to operationalize your goals.
- Create a paradigm shift to a customer-centric lens and align from a needs discovery approach
- Identify the value relationship for development and growth
- Craft a value proposition that anticipates opportunity for value creation
- Suggest new thinking using tools and template to formulate actionable initiatives for development
Equip participants with the following:
- Critical thinking to evaluate strategic relationship for mutual success
- Analytical tools to construct new opportunities for growth & development
- Platform to reflect and critique current assumptions & blind spots
- Engagement tools to neutralize current relationships roadblocks
2020 Workshop Dates:
Singapore: 26 & 27 May 2020, 9am to 5pm
Register Your Interest TODAY!