Facing The Angry Stakeholder: Managing Distress, Aggression & Tantrum Without Getting Angry
Based on the research from the Journal of Retailing (volume 64. No.1, 1988), we found that the results were consistent with customers’ expectation in Asia. As such, our model was designed to articulate the techniques to demonstrate 5 core dimensions that influences customer’s ratings comprising reliability, responsiveness, assurance, empathy and tangibles.
REALFAB© is the personal approach to customer engagement whilst AC2 provides that professional system to customer dialogue. Used together, our proprietary model REALFAB AC2© creates a personal touch with a professional approach, anytime, anywhere. This model has been adapted into our client’s customer interaction model especially in the areas of handling difficult situations, high net worth clients and upgrading the service experience.
Note: Curriculum shall have a heavy emphasis on practice, coaching and peer feedback.
- Learn to engage any customer personality type to depersonalize
- Project empathy and seek our unsaid issues
- Facilitate dialogue approach confidence and tact
- Depersonalize the emotions to become responsive, not reactive
- Articulate words with aligned vocal and non-verbal signals
- Acquire techniques and tools to improve one’s inter-personal skills
Equip participants with the following:
- Discover the needs to learn new ways to build neutrality amidst high tension
- Increase self-awareness of oneself in order not to be hijacked by one’s perception
- Manage oneself with right techniques to manage the other side
2020 Workshop Dates:
Singapore: 13 & 14 July 2020, 9am to 5pm
Register Your Interest TODAY!