Customer Management: Developing Relationships that Strengthens Your Professional Credibility
This programme aims to add value to the commercial client engagement framework for organisations. It seeks to create a balanced approach to demonstrating both professionalism and beyond that an emotional connection to understand those around you.
The two-day workshop emphasizes being client or target audience centric and that means communicating to ensure that there is a professional empathy and understanding before one seeks to be understood. It integrates the business situation with the desired account framework needed as an effective means of prospecting for business opportunities adapted to the context of the international environment.
Note: Curriculum shall have a heavy emphasis on practice, coaching and peer feedback.
- Addresses the overall framework from effective sales prospecting to establishing a positive impression from the onset of a client engagement. Integrating the prospecting process with people handling skills
- This programme effortlessly merges the requirements of the first time meeting and addresses both the client engagement and the agenda cum outcome intended for the meeting
Equip participants with the following:
- Be more effective at obtaining meetings with prospects
- Be able to conduct an effective first meeting with a client
- Create a good impression and present a compelling pitch for your organisation
- Understand and practice techniques to conduct engaging conversations with prospect clients leading to the securing of opportunities and projects
2021 Workshop Dates:
Singapore: 20 & 21 September 2021, 9am to 5pm
Register Your Interest TODAY!